Monday, January 05, 2009

3 Months Down

We are going good. Aubree is doing amazing with the whole potty training thing but we still have a few "opps" moments. Aubree and I both start School on Jan. 12th! This is a huge step for both of us. She will be going to the pre-preschool program through the college that I will be attending. On my breaks and during lunch I will be able to go visit her or go and observe her in the little room in the center. We went today and talked with her teacher about what we need to bring and how everything works. She showed us around and Aubree got sooo excited when she saw the itty bitty potties! lol She started telling us all that she had to go pee-pee, she had a huge grin on her face while sitting on that thing. lol She didn't want to leave and I really hope it stays like that because I think I'd have a hard time leaving her if she didn't want to stay there. The only negative of this program is that the 2 year olds have to be completley potty trained in order to attend and I'm really worried that Bree will have a setback due to such a huge change, but I guess we will see. I'm excited none the less. I haven't been able to talk with Albert at any length really. It's ok though as I don't really have a lot to say. I'm stuck in potty training hell and am getting ready to go back to college at the ripe old age of 26! He doesn't really have that much to say either. He says he pretty much does the same thing every day. He says he is ready to come home and that he can't wait to see Aubree. I'm really ready to have our own home again. I can't wait to decorate a new place. I can't wait till Bree has her own big room and can't wait to get her into a big girl bed. She is getting so big. She has such a huge personality. She is starting to do some of the things I said my kid would never do. (example, Yelling "No Mommy" at me in the middle of a public place) We are trying to work on manners but dang that's a hard concept for a 2 year old to grasp. I've noticed my patience have been nill to none as of late. This month has hit be like a brick wall. Time is going so very slow. I pray that school makes time go faster for Aubree and I. R and R can't get here fast enough....so that's my update.

No comments: